How to become a Member of the Cosmo City Flat Buyers Welfare Society (CCFBWS)
- Please remember, Only Cosmo City-1 & Cosmo City-3 members can join this society
- Download the membership application form, click here
- Fill membership application form and attach required documents (PAN/Date of birth/address/ID) as mentioned in the form.
- Registration fee Rs.2100/-
- Legal fee & other expenses are shared by all members of society equally, currently all members contributed Rs 15000/-
- Pay Total Rs 17100 to the below mentioned account, only through RTGS/NEFT/Cheque (In case of Cheque, you have to submit your cheque in bank your self), No cash transaction.
A/C Name – COSMO CITY FLAT BUYERS WELFARE SOCIETY
BANK NAME – ICICI NIRVANA COURTYARD, SOUTH CITY, GURGAON
A/C No. – 184301000452
IFSC CODE – ICIC0001843
ACCOUNT TYPE – SAVING
if you want to pay via cheque, you have to deposit cheque in ICICI bank yourself.
- Please mention your your mobile no, unit no and your name(for example Mobile No-Tower No-Flat No-Your Name) in transaction description/note/reference at the time of RTGS/NEFT/Cheque(back side) so that it can easily identify in society bank account.
- After transferring above amount in society account, mail following information to society mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit No
- Applicant(Owner) Name
- Your Mobile No
- Society Payment Details
- Screenshot/mobile photo/scan copy of this transaction (Cheque/DD/NEFT)
- Cheque/DD/NEFT No (Transaction Reference No)
- Bank Name
- Date of clearing from your account
After confirmation from bank account, will create your login account on society website where you have to update your unit details and society payments details.
Above information should be kept in safe custody for future reference.
- Send complete application with documents to below address
Mr. B.P. GAUTAM
J-70 (G.F.), MAYFIELD GARDEN, SECTOR-51,
P.O.-SOUTH CITY -2,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Why does it take upto 4 weeks to process membership request?
Registration formalities require considerable effort to scrutinize and to reconcile. This is done by Core Group members, based on their availability. Once this process is handed over to a third party, the round time for membership approvals is expected to go down considerably.
2. Why does CCFBWS need the documents to accompany the Membership request?
CCFBWS members want to ensure membership is provided only to bonafide persons who have actually booked an apartment in Era Cosomocity. Collecting documents and a token registration and membership fee is to ensure no vested interests get into the group. The fee contribution is used towards various activities of the CCFBWS community, including day to day operations.